nyc

Monday, May 31, 2010

what I learned from doing my research paper

Doing my research paper about genetically modified food I learned a lot about this type of food and how it is affecting the entire world. After the professor told us that our second research paper it was about the same topic but with more information I was a little worried, but learning how to look for more information in the La Guardia library helped a lot to find reliable sources because I found that there was a lot more information about GM food than I thought from the first time I did the paper and that are many documented cases where genetically engineered foods have caused diseases, but the FDA still refuses to label this food. Even though sometimes it can be faster to look for info on the internet is not always the correct information, but now I know that books, journals and newspapers are the best sources. And the last thing I learned is how to cite and do an annotated bibliography.

No comments:

Post a Comment